4 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Mendham Lane, Harleston IP20
MAKE YOUR OWN SPACE!A rarely available opportunity to acquire a Grade II listed Georgian Chapel in the centre of Harleston.Containing an abundance of charm and character with an amazing reception space this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
Harleston is one of the most sought-after villages in South Norfolk, predominantly due to its beautiful period houses, great amenities such as independent shops, good schools, lovely countryside and great bars and restaurants.
The market town of Diss is about 10 miles to the west with its main line rail link to London Liverpool Street (90 minutes). Southwold on the North Sea heritage coast line is about 22 miles, the Norfolk Broads, navigable from Beccles (15 miles) and the city of Norwich about 20 miles, the principal shopping and commercial centre for the county with an international airport.
Charming Georgian Chapel with plannin... Read more
- A charming Grade II Listed Georgian Chapel
- Detailed planning permission for residential conversion to four bedrooms
- 3,278sqft of impressive internal space
- Designed by the famous Architect Edward Boardman (works include Norwich Castle)
- Quietly located in an excellent position of popular Harleston
- Good communication links to Norwich, Diss and Bury St Edmunds
- Parking for two/three cars